Dr. Expert organic City Compost is an organic friable manure produced by the city waste material collected from different places. It contains adequate quantities of NPK and has a rich beneficial microbial bio-diversity. It contains several micro-nutrients essential for plant growth.
• Rich in all essential plant nutrients.
• Improves plant growth parameters.
• Free flowing, easy to apply/handle/store and does not have bad odour.
• Improves soil structure, texture, aeration and water holding capacity
• Helps in managing soil erosion.
• Prevents nutrients losses.
• Free from pathogens, toxic elements and weed seeds, etc.
• Minimizes the incidence of pests and diseases.
• Enhances the decomposition of organic matter in soil.
• Contains valuable vitamins, enzymes and hormones like auxins, gibberellins, etc.
• Decreases the number of environmental problems.
Method of Application/Dose
Moderate moisture level is a must at the time of basal dose in soil for economically important field crops.
• In cultivated field crops- 25oKg/Acre
• In flower plants -250gm/plant
• In pots- 100gm/pots
• In fruit crops - according to age/ canopy of fruit plants